Can someone clean up the SPAM?

This forum is filling with spam postings, and no one seems to be deleting/blocking them.

Can someone step up? It’s getting unusable.

I absolutely agree with you. It is kind of ironic that your post is the only post on the first page that is not spam. Unfortunately I do not think the moderators of this forum or the company will be responsive. I have repeatedly tried to contact them through PMs and email about their lack of presence on the forums but to no avail, I haven’t gotten any response from them.

If they do decide to come back, they should definitely fix this mess.

Here’s the administrator’s/company’s profile: https://forum.alchitry.com/user-1.html it states that they were offline since September of 2019.

I sent a PM to the admin, doubt it will do any good.

I bought my Au from Sparkfun and I think it is a decent product, but if I had known the level of dis-service we seem to be getting for this product I would have chosen a different dev board kit.

I agree, great product but this forum lacks interest and support from the admin and developer, plus the unrelated spam has forced me to move on… reluctantly.

I invested in a lot of time with both the Cu and Au with Alchitry Labs, however I’ve waited months and still have had no reply on how to implement SPI on the Au with the Br element.

The relevant tutorials I needed are still only relevant for the Mojo and I’ve waited with anticipation hoping that they would come as promised on this website, however time constraints for my prototype development have forced me to move onto the Teensy 3.6 microcontroller as the resources and the support are great.

Ongoing I would still like to use the fast parallel processing of the FPGA for fast and stable PWM switching and to integrate the flexibility and ease of programming using the Arduino compatible Teensy’s.

Hey Everyone!

I’m back! I’m sorry for neglecting the forums for so long!

I’ve purged all the spam I could find and if anyone is interested in becoming a moderator let me know!

I’m going to do my best to check here a couple times a week.

Justin