Cannot program new Amazon delivery CU board

I received a Cu board yesterday via Amazon. The board was delivered in a simple large bubble envelope. Upon opening, I found one of the coils slightly broken one of the top corners like I’ve seen others post on here. Please have these boards better packaged for safe delivery! The board seems to power up but will not program. The “Done” LED blinks then off. Nothing else. Even at first power up it did the same. Measured voltage at the 2 power input pins while connected via USB is 4.860. It’s connected to a powered USB hub. I also had it plugged into a PCI slotted USB port with same result. It has following output during program then stops and board does nothing as expected:

Resetting…
Extended device string lenght is 0xff. This is likely an error. Ignoring…
com.alchitry.labs.hardware.usb.ftdi.Mpsse$MpsseException: Flash ID was 0xFFFFFFFF expected 0xEF401600
at com.alchitry.labs.hardware.usb.ftdi.LatticeSpi.flashReadId(LatticeSpi.java:150)
at com.alchitry.labs.hardware.usb.ftdi.LatticeSpi.writeBin(LatticeSpi.java:284)
at com.alchitry.labs.hardware.loaders.CuLoader.program(CuLoader.java:54)
at com.alchitry.labs.hardware.loaders.ProjectLoader.load(ProjectLoader.java:61)
at com.alchitry.labs.project.Project$load$1.invokeSuspend(Project.kt:1309)
at kotlin.coroutines.jvm.internal.BaseContinuationImpl.resumeWith(ContinuationImpl.kt:33)
at kotlinx.coroutines.DispatchedTask.run(DispatchedTask.kt:56)
at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler.runSafely(CoroutineScheduler.kt:571)
at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.executeTask(CoroutineScheduler.kt:738)
at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.runWorker(CoroutineScheduler.kt:678)
at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.run(CoroutineScheduler.kt:665)

Can someone please let me know how to solve this problem?

I figured out there was a solder bridge on the SS and SCK pins. See pics. I fixed for now by moving the bridge up a couple pins to some unused ones.