• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
bin_to_dec
#1
I found through the process of elimination that the line

    scale = $pow(10, j);

in the bin_to_dec component caused my build to fail. Of course it is easy enough to replace it with a simple loop and that is what I did to get around the problem.

My best guess is that the problem occurs when alchitry labs converts lucid to verilog.

The Kparser could not open the .edf file.

Also note that I break the build into two steps:

1. use alchitry labs to generate the verilog and whatever else it does
2. run work\build.cmd manually to finish the build

This is due to the previous problem that I had with alchitry labs and is documented in my previous posts.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)