Loader "No Devices Found!" Au Windows 10

I’m trying to use alchitry-loader.exe or loader.exe so I can do my projects in Vivado and it cannot locate the device. This is what my command line looks like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Alchitry\Alchitry Loader\tools>loader -l

No devices found!

I am, however, able to write in Alchitry Labs, so I know the drivers are working. I also downloaded the Windows Drivers in this tutorial: https://alchitry.com/pages/alchitry-loader. I have confirmed that WinUSB is installed for Alchitry AU Interface 0 and 1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I’m a newbie but the drivers that work for the lab don’t work for the loader. This is the advice from the forum admin that worked for me:

[color=#666666]"Open up the device manager with the board plugged in. Right click on one of the Alchitry Au entries and select “Uninstall device.” In the window that pops up, check the “Delete the driver software for this device.” checkbox. Click Uninstall.
[/color]
[color=#666666] [/color]
[color=#666666]Repeat this for the second Au entry.[/color]
[color=#666666] [/color]
[color=#666666]Unplug and replug the board in.[/color]
[color=#666666] [/color]
[color=#666666]This should remove the libusb driver and restore the default FTDI driver.[/color]
[color=#666666] [/color]
[color=#666666]Now download the Alchitry Loader from [color=#e0a004]https://alchitry.com/pages/alchitry-loader[/color] [/color]
[color=#666666] [/color]
[color=#666666]Open that and find the .bin file for your project. It will be called “alchitry.bin” and is located in the “work” directory of your project folder after you build it.[/color]
[color=#666666] [/color]
[color=#666666]Try programming the board with the loader."[/color]

Thanks for the reply. I did this and am still having no luck. In the Alchitry AU Properties window (the one that pops up if you double click Alchitry Au in the Devices and Printers window), in the Hardware tab, there are three device functions listed:

Alchitry Au
Alchitry Au
USB Composite Device

The first two state Future Technology Devices International, Ltd as the the manufacturer and if I open up the Driver Tab in Alchitry Au Properties, the Driver Provider is listed as libwdi. The USB Composite Device just says (Standard USB Host Controller) for the manufacturer.

For giggles, I opened up Labs just now and was able to program it.

Edit: I forgot to add, I check both interfaces in Zadig, and they are running WinUSB, which they weren’t running by default the first time I plugged the Au in the day I got it.

This is a bit of a mess right now, but the Alchitry Loader currently relies on the proprietary FTDI drivers (the default Windows ones) and Alchitry Labs relies on the open-source WinUSB ones.

I’m hoping to get this all sorted out better by the end of the week but if you want to use the Alchitry Loader, you need to uninstall the WinUSB drivers.

To do this open up the device manager with the board plugged in. Right click on one of the Alchitry Au entries and select “Uninstall device.” In the window that pops up, check the “Delete the driver software for this device.” checkbox. Click Uninstall.

Repeat this for the second Au entry.

Unplug and replug the board in.

You can also try the alpha version of Alchitry Labs that supports the proprietary drivers by downloading it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kYiSVpS60XeDLHLDxSN5HPgjMTRM-PqM/view?usp=sharing