• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding I/O
Sorry for the # of questions i'm about to have, but I am not very experienced in electronics and the guy I've been trusting to help on this has been really busy and hasn't read most of the documentation yet. For context; I am working on what is essentially a MIDI keyboard & I want it to have the ability to have variable volume. Based on how this piano will be made, I thought the best way to do this was to take in a signal for each key and measure how long the "note on" signal is recieved in comparison to the base clock. However, based on what I can tell I only have 59 single I/O pins and enough differential I/O pins to take in 9 extra signals (68 signals in total) which is less than the 88 signals I need. So here come the questions.

1. Can I run different I/O types on the same bank?

2. What is this Dual Voltage I/O and how does it work? (Can't find any documentation)

3. What is the Voltage coming out of the LED pins? (Might use them as a way to make out MIDI output)

We have till Saturday morning to get this project done so any help would be really appreciated

Messages In This Thread
Understanding I/O - by Holoptics - 04-14-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Understanding I/O - by alchitry - 04-18-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Understanding I/O - by Holoptics - 04-18-2019, 05:06 PM
RE: Understanding I/O - by jonathonhagerty - 01-22-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Understanding I/O - by jdeschamps - 07-22-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: Understanding I/O - by alchitry - 08-25-2020, 06:15 PM