• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't load Au or Mojo v3 boards using Alchitry Labs or Alchitry Loader
I'm trying to use a new Alchitry Au with Alchitry Labs. Building a project works fine, but I can't load the Au.

I've tried the following:
  • Trying to load the Au from Alchitry Labs has no effect.
  • Trying to load the Au from Alchitry Loader causes the loader to freeze.
  • The Au shows up in Device Manager under "Other Devices" as "Alchitry Au" twice with yellow warning triangles. (see attached screenshot)
  • The device status in both of the devices is "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device." (see attached screenshot)
  • The Au doesn't appear in FT Prog when I select "DEVICES >> Scan and Parse".
  • I've tried uninstalling both devices under Device Manager, unplugging the Au and plugging back in. This doesn't resolve anything.
  • I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Alchitry Labs. This doesn't help either.

I'm also using a Mojo v3 with Alchitry Labs. Building a project works fine, but I can't load the Mojo unless I use Mojo Loader 1.3.0.

I've tried the following:
  • Trying to load the Mojo from Alchitry Labs has no effect (same result as the Au).
  • Trying to load the Mojo from Alchitry Loader causes the loader to freeze (same result as the Au).
  • The Mojo Loader 1.3.0 works fine.
I'm using Alchitry Labs 1.2.5 and Java JDK 15.0.2.

Attached Files
.png   device_manager_1.png (Size: 3.33 KB / Downloads: 3)
.png   device_manager_2.png (Size: 13.11 KB / Downloads: 3)

Messages In This Thread
Can't load Au or Mojo v3 boards using Alchitry Labs or Alchitry Loader - by tgimon - 03-18-2021, 06:36 AM